Tuesday, January 29, 2013

J. Crew Factory - January (II)

The first item I laid eyes on upon entering the Factory store was this sweater. It's bound to make everyone smile when they look at it, don't you agree? It's the Factory Intarsia Charley Sweater in Lobster size S, or the usual size I take in the Charleys (or Tippis, their regular store equivalent). I got the impression that the quality of the Factory store has improved in general since last summer.

  Factory Intarsia Charley Sweater in Lobster (similar here, here, here)

Next was the Factory Draped Shirtdress in size S and 'Deep orchid.'  The fabric felt nice to the touch, despite of of the fact that it's poly. The fit was ok but this is not a flattering dress on my body type. It would look nicer belted.


The Factory Chambray Boatneck Top size 2. This piece fits TTS, but I would size up and wear a shirt underneath. I liked this top a lot.


That's all for now. I have a few more photos for a future post. 

Factory Crewneck Cardigan in Hearts
Factory Printed Silk Two-Pocket blouse
Factory Pleated Printed Skirt 
Factory Skimmer Pant in Herringbone 
Factory Intarsia Charley Sweater in Anchor (IRL photo here)
Factory Merino Long Cardigan

The Factory store is offering 30% off their new arrivals and another 40% off their final sale items with code MOREPLEASE through midnight tonight. Hope you found something great at the factory B&M or online store. Please share!




17 comments:

  1. Yes! I was curious about this lobster sweater. I found a pretty close dupe, and gave you a shoutout on my little blog here. It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's a fun piece, although I could only wear this so many times before someone calls me the 'lobster sweater lady!' :)

      Delete
    2. Oh, and thanks for the shout-out.

      Delete
  2. Love it and posted my pics of it today too! :) I have and love the retail chambray top -- is a much-loved item in my wardrobe. Nice that they've made a factory version. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's hilarious, M! I knew when I saw it that a few JCAs will enjoy this as much as I did.

      Agree on that chambray top-such a great piece!

      Delete
  3. Thanks Rose. I appreciate the factory pics. I haven't been buying much JC lately since they closed our store. We have a factory store so I might need to get over there and check things out. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's too bad that they closed it down! Hope you visit the Factory store soon then.

      Delete
  4. oooh...love the shape of the chambray boatneck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the lobster sweater I was wondering how it looks like irl, and looks great on you! The chambray boaneck is very nice also! Hope I can visit the Factory store soon! Thnx for the reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and thanks for dropping by, Andrea!

      Delete
  6. I love the chambray top! So hard to think spring right now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tried on the Lobster sweater, and a few other things, yesterday. The sweater is so very soft and comfortable. I'm glad I was able to see it in person. I've linked to you in my post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the lobster sweater sooo much!!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.